Netgear EX6400 Setup | AC1900
Escalate your existing WiFi network range with the Netgear AC1900 EX6400 setup that delivers a dual-band WiFi around 1.9Gbps. This smart and advanced WiFi Nighthawk mesh extender helps in improving the existing WiFi coverage and working best with your home WiFi for creating a powerful and strong WiFi System.
Netgear EX6400 Setup embraces your whole premise with powerful wireless coverage ranging right from extreme left to extreme right. Best of all, no new SSID or passphrase is needed, there will be just one WiFi network name for all your devices.
Apart from that, EX6400 AC1900 mesh features smart roaming and one WiFi name (SSID). Also, Netgear Nighthawk WiFi range EX6400 extender setup easily connects your smart home devices to your home WiFi network without any hassle, excluding a new password and network name.
Now, let’s take a plunge and start with the Netgear AC1900 EX6400 Setup.
Netgear AC1900 Setup | EX6400
Using Netgear Installation Assistant
For Netgear AC1900 Setup using the NETGEAR installation assistant:
- Turn on your Netgear Nighthawk EX6400 AC1900 WiFi range extender.
- Place it closer to your existing WiFi router.
- Plug your extender into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the Power LED to turn green.
- Connect your router to the extender.
- Launch a web browser and go to the default web address to access the extender login page.
- The NETGEAR installation assistant displays.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to connect your AC1900 range extender to your existing WiFi network.
- Move your AC1900 extender to a new location that is about halfway between your router and the area with a poor WiFi signal.
- If you get no connection or a poor connection, move the extender closer to your router and try again until the Link Status LED lights white.
- After you find the best location for your AC1900 EX6400 extender, connect your client devices to the extended WiFi network.
That’s how you can perform Netgear Extender Setup.
In case you can’t successfully complete the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup process, feel free to reach out to our highly-experienced experts.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Setup | EX6400
For Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Setup using WPS:
- Turn on your Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi range extender.
- Place your WiFi extender close to your existing WiFi router.
- Plug your range extender into a power outlet.
- Wait for the Power LEDs on it to lit.
- Press the WPS button on the AC1900 extender.
- If the Link Status LED lights white, the connection between your router and extender is good. Link Status LED will light blue if the connection is good. If the Link Status LED lights amber or red, move the EX6400 extender closer to the WiFi router and try connecting again.
Note: If your WiFi router supports the 5 GHz band, your WiFi extender attempts to connect to the router’s 5 GHz band the first time you press the WPS button. If your AC1900 extender did not connect to the router’s 5 GHz band the first time, get in touch with experts.
- Move your AC1900 range extender to a new location that is about halfway between your router and the area with a poor router WiFi signal.
- Take your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the location with poor WiFi router coverage.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the extended network.
Netgear WiFi Extender EX6400 Setup | AC1900
- Netgear extender default web address is not working
- WiFi extender is connected but no internet
- EX6400 AC1900 WiFi extender is not connected to the network
- Issues while accessing default IP address
- Netgear genie smart setup page continues to appear even after Netgear WiFi extender EX6400 setup
- Can’t log in to Netgear EX6400 AC1900 extender
- Can’t access default web address after a firmware update on EX6400 AC1900
- WiFi extender not connecting to the internet
- Netgear Extender not working
- Netgear extender red light causing issues
- Internet connected but not working
Netgear EX6400 Setup | AC1900
Users often face issues while installing their Netgear AC1900. If you are also facing problems while accessing the dashboard of your extender EX6400 AC1900, Go through the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup issues:
- Make sure that the WiFi extender is receiving proper power supply from the wall outlet.
- Confirm that the wall plugin in which the range extender is plugged in is not damaged or short-circuited.
- Access high-speed internet connection on your device.
- Check all the wired connections. Do not use any damaged cable.
- Keep your WiFi extender away from walls, room corners, microwave ovens, fish tanks, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, aluminum studs, etc.
- If you are getting issues with the default web address, be certain that you have entered the correct URL in the address bar.
- Power cycle your Netgear Nighthawk EX6400 AC1900 once and try to access it again.
- Use only the latest version of the web browser during the WiFi extender login.
- Update the latest Netgear firmware version on your AC1900 extender.
- Reset the extender to its factory default settings.
None of the aforesaid troubleshooting tips resolve your issues? Don’t panic. Just reach out to us for quick and immediate assistance.