Netgear EX3700 Setup | AC750
Netgear EX3700 setup would certainly be your best bet if you are looking to get flawless WiFi connectivity throughout the home. With Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender, you will get WiFi speeds up to 750 Mbps. With dual-band functionality, it reduces interference so that no dead zones can stop you from having fun on your gaming consoles, smart TVs, and mobile devices.
The AC750 WiFi range extender – essentials edition EX3700 supports FastLane Technology. By using it, you can use both WiFi bands to create one super high-speed connection.
On this page, you will know how to perform Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender setup in a hassle-free manner. Let’s take the plunge.
Netgear AC750 Setup (EX3700): Manual Method
To perform Netgear AC750 setup (EX3700) manually, follow the steps given below:
- Turn on your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender model EX3700.
- Place the extender close to your WiFi router.
- After that, plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the Power LED to light green.
- Connect your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender to the home router using an Ethernet connection.
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device and enter www.mywifiext.net. If this web address is not working on your device, contact our experts for quick help.
- The Netgear EX3700 Login page displays.
- Follow the prompts to connect your extender to the existing WiFi network.
- Move your extender to a new location you like.
- If you get no connection or a poor connection, move the extender closer to your router.
- After you find the best location for your extender, connect your client devices to the extended WiFi network.
If you still can’t set up your Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender, get in touch with our highly-experienced technicians.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 Setup: WPS Method
In order to perform the Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup using WPS push button:
- Power on the AC750 WiFi range extender essentials edition EX3700.
- Place the extender and WiFi router in the same room.
- Once done, plug your extender into an electrical outlet.
- Press the WPS button on the extender.
- Now, press the WPS button on your WiFi router.
- If the Netgear EX3700 LED lights white, the connection between your router and extender is good.
- Move your extender to a new location you like.
- Take your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the location with poor WiFi router coverage.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the extended network.
That’s how you can complete your Netgear EX3700 Setup using WPS button. If you come across any type of technical issue during the setup process, feel free to contact our experts.
Netgear WiFi Extender EX3700 Setup Via Manual
When you buy a brand new Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi extender, you will get a manual in the package. This Netgear EX3700 manual contains a series of setup steps from starting to end. In order to set up the extender, you need to simply walk through the Netgear WiFi extender EX3700 setup steps given in the manual.
However, understanding these installation instructions is very difficult for regular users. The best way to install your Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi extender with great ease is to contact our professionals. They will guide you through each and every step and set up your EX3700 extender properly.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi Range Extender Setup Issues
- Netgear genie app doesn’t open
- WiFi extender is not connected to the network
- Forgot Netgear extender default password
- Netgear extender’s default web address is not working
- MAC address filtering errors
- Netgear Extender not working
- WiFi extender is connected but no internet
- Can’t find Netgear range extender network name
- Extender’s LED lights are not stable
- Can’t set up Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender on Mac or iOS devices
- Issues while accessing 192.168.1.250 IP address
- WiFi connectivity issues
- Netgear genie smart setup page continues to appear even after Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi Range Extender Setup
- Netgear AC750 EX3700 – no internet
- Lost configuration CD
- Incorrect Netgear extender password
- Mywifiext.com doesn’t open
- Unable to perform Netgear extender EX3700 reset
- EX3700 drops internet connectivity
- Can’t access the Netgear EX3700 login webpage
- Netgear extender red light causing issues
- Can’t access mywifiext.net after update on EX3700
- Netgear AC750 EX3700 not working failed update
- WiFi extender not connecting to internet
- Unable to update Netgear firmware
- Internet connected but not working
Fix all such Netgear EX3700 setup issues within minimal time by getting in touch with our experts.
Netgear EX3700 Firmware Update | AC750
Does your WiFi extender, all of sudden, start behaving weirdly? Is it not providing the required speed even after a successful Netgear WiFi extender setup? If yes, then update firmware on Netgear extender right away. Here’s how to perform Netgear EX3700 firmware update:
- First and foremost, turn on your AC750 WiFi extender.
- Connect a PC, laptop or mobile device to a WiFi network.
- Once done, open a web browser as per your choice.
- Log in to your extender using the username and password.
- Go to the Settings menu and click on the Firmware Update option.
- Thereafter, click on the Check button.
- If there is any new firmware version available, click on the Yes button for Netgear AC750 EX3700 firmware update.
- Now, wait for some time and let the Netgear extender AC750 firmware update properly.
That’s it! Your extender’s firmware has been updated. In case of any difficulty, feel free to contact our experts.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Troubleshooting
Go through the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix Netgear EX3700 extender setup issues:
- Power-cycle your Netgear extender once and try to set it up again.
- Confirm that the wall plug in which the extender is plugged in is not damaged or short-circuited.
- Make sure that the Netgear EX3700 extender is receiving proper power supply from the wall outlet.
- Check all the wired connections. Do not use any damaged cable.
- If you are getting issues while logging into your Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender, be certain that you entered the correct URL in the address bar.
- Keep your extender away from walls, room corners, microwave ovens, fish tanks, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, aluminum studs, etc.
- Update the latest Netgear AC750 EX3700 firmware version on your extender.
- Access high-speed internet connection on your device.
- Use only the latest version of web browser during Netgear EX3700 login.
- Reset the extender to its factory default settings.
None of the aforementioned troubleshooting tips resolve your issues? Don’t panic. Just reach out to our technicians and fix your Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender setup issues.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 FastLane Setup
FastLane Technology provides you with maximum WiFi performance. Basically, it offers high-speed WiFi connection with a dedicated band connecting the WiFi router to your extender and a second band connecting the WiFi device and extender. Here’s how to perform the Netgear AC750 EX3700 FastLane Setup:
- Connect your client device to a WiFi network.
- After that, open any web browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
- Access the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender login web page.
- Enter the username and password when prompted.
- On the Netgear Genie page, click on the ‘FastLane’ option.
- Now, you will get two options: ‘Device-to-extender in 2.4 GHz only and extender-to-router in 5 GHz only’ and ‘Device-to-extender in 5 GHz only and extender-to-router in 2.4 GHz’.
- Select any option you like and click on the Save button.
In case you stuck at any step while enabling the FastLane Technology on your AC750 EX3700 extender, don’t hesitate to contact our experts for on-the-spot solutions.