Netgear Meural Canvas: A Smart Alexa-Enabled Digital Frame
Netgear has internationally announced the launched Meural Canvas – a Smart Alexa-enabled digital frame. With its classic design and signature anti-glare matte display, Netgear Meural Canvas has been globally recognized by both the art world and the technical community.
This smart digital frame allows you to decorate your walls with electronic picture frames. What makes the Netgear Meural Canvas stand out is its patented TrueArt technology which is a combination of hardware, software, and firmware to deliver an amazing art-viewing experience. Users can easily control this smart digital frame by hand gestures, using Meural mobile app, and with their voice via Amazon Alexa.
Note: Before you start using it, make sure to properly install your Netgear WiFi range extender via mywifiext so that your Meural gets an uninterrupted internet connection.
What Makes Users Love Netgear Meural Canvas?
Netgear Meural Canvas comes with a plethora of features, making it lovable among users all across the globe. Here are some of its topmost features:
- Meural includes a dynamic library of more than 30,000 artworks.
- Available in two different frame styles named Winslow and Leonora.
- You have the advantage of scheduling when your Meural displays your art library favorites.
- With the help of the Meural app, you can upload, crop, and edit your Meural photos at any time without any hassle.
- Personalize your Netgear Meural Canvas through settings such as customize light sensitivity, image shuffle, playlist shuffle, and so much more.
- Meural has a light sensor that automatically adjusts to match your needs.
- The Canvas comes with a feature called Gesture Control. With the help of this feature, you don’t need to touch the frame to change photos. Instead, you simply need to wave left or right the gesture sensor to view your most loved artwork.
Guidelines to Connect Netgear Meural Canvas to WiFi
In order to make the most out of your Netgear Meural Canvas, it is important that you connect it to WiFi. And this can be done using the Meural mobile application. The Meural app works on both Android as well as iOS devices.
Walk through the below-mentioned steps to connect your smart digital frame to WiFi:
- Unlock your mobile phone and go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Search for the Meural app. Once found, click on the Download button and wait for the app to get installed.
- As soon as the app gets installed, access the Canvas menu.
- Select the Start local network option and wave down to Canvas Info.
- You will see an artist’s name under the Canvas Info option. Know that this is the name of your wireless network.
- Now, on your Meural app, enter your WiFi network name as well as password.
Wait for some time and let the Canvas and app connect properly. The minute you see the word “Connected” on both screens, you are all set to decorate your walls with this smart digital frame.
In order to test whether your WiFi connection is working or not, try accessing the Netgear extender login page on your mobile device. If it opens properly, then it indicates that your WiFi connection is functioning well.
On the off chance if you face any issues while connecting your Netgear Meural Canvas to the WiFi network, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our highly experienced technical experts.
The Bottom Line
This was all about Netgear Smart Canvas, its amazing features, and how to connect it to the WiFi network. In case you want to know more about this smart digital frame, you can get in touch with our well-versed experts at any hour of the day.